Shocks and struts help stabilize the movements in your Porsche model. They're a part of your vehicle's suspension system. Not only that, but they control when you accelerate, make turns, and apply the brakes.
When Should I Replace my Shocks and Struts?
Like other parts of your vehicle, shocks and struts may eventually cause problems and may need to be replaced at some point. There are some warning symptoms you can watch for that will indicate it's time for repairs. Some of them include:
- Rougher ride quality
- Leaning too far forward when your vehicle stops
- Your Porsche model is pulling towards the side during turns
- Uneven tire treads, even when the wheels are properly aligned
- A film of oil on your shocks or struts
For a more in depth look at what's going on with you suspension system, you'll want to perform a vehicle inspection.
Trust Your Suspension Repairs to OEM Porsche Parts
Installing OEM shocks and struts are going to be the best choice for your model. All the auto parts in our catalog will fit the vehicle you drive, guaranteed. Now, you can order parts through our auto parts store, and we will ship them to your door. Buy now and save!
No results found for "shock, strut, suspension". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!